From 20 November, Baker Street Quarter Partnership is launching new Christmas lights in Marylebone bringing more festive cheer and photo moments to the charming neighbourhood. Our Christmas lights display will see a host of brand new decorations illuminate the area, including:
– An ever-changing Christmas door projection.
– Return of the glittering giant bauble in a brand new colour scheme.
– The ever-popular geese will return this year inspired by Arthur Conan Doyle’s only Sherlock Holmes Christmas story, ‘The Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle’.
– A brand-new canopy of twinkling lights outside Marylebone Station and the Landmark Hotel.
– Joyful festoon lighting will blanket the sky at George’s Pocket Park
– The trees in Manchester Square will gleam with thousands of sparkling lights and the Portman Square fencing will be warmly illuminated.
We encourage everyone to visit our new lights whilst they do a spot of shopping, dining and exploring in Marylebone this December!